- Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU – Bengals need a quarterback and they are ready to move on from Andy Dalton. Burrow is 13-0 this year and I would have not put him here last year, but he is playing lights out right now.
- New York Giants: Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State – Only 8 teams have recorded fewer sacks than the Giants this season, and the young bull from OSU can fix that. Young has 16.5 sacks this year in 10 games.
- Washington Redskins: Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia – You better protect your investment. With Trent Williams wanting out, this is how you replace him. You find the best young talented OT to make sure rookie Dwayne Haskins has time.
- Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama – Listen I get it, the hip injury was bad, but you cannot pass on a guy if you love him. The Dolphins love him and they still have two first rounders in this years draft to come up if they want to give him some weapons, but make sure you have your gunslinger first.
- Detroit Lions – Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU – The Lions need a cornerback opposite of Darius Slay, and remember this Slay is an unrestricted free agent after the 2020 year. You better get a shutdown corner and I feel Fulton is the best in the draft.
- Arizona Cardinals: Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama – Larry Fitzgerald is done, and the Cardinals need a new number 1. They landed Andy Isabella this year who is talented and they have Christian Kirk but this solidifies their group and gives their rookie QB a huge target.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn – He should not have fallen this far. The Jaguars need to move on from Marcell Dareus and build that D-Line again. This team won when they had a fierce defense, they need to get that back in Duval.
- Atlanta Falcons: A.J. Epenesa, EDGE, Iowa – The Falcons do not do well when it comes to getting after the quarterback. They have 23 sacks this year and the only teams worse are the Dolphins and Bengals. Falcons keep drafting to find a talented pass rusher but they finally get one this year.
- New York Jets: Austin Jackson, OT, USC – This maybe a reach but Jackson is a very solid pass protector. I wanted to give the Jets an offensive weapon but if you cannot protect Sam Darnold it don’t matter who you have running routes.
- Los Angeles Chargers: Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa – Chargers should be winning games, they are losing close games and it does not help that Phillip Rivers is sacked every time he drops back. Wirfs is a mean OL who will help the Chargers win right now.
- Carolina Panthers: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma – The Panthers need to find some weapons. DJ Moore did well this year, but Lamb is a beast. Adding Lamb will help them win right now. I could see the Panthers trading Cam Newton and landing an additional first round pick well.
- Denver Broncos: Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama – SPEED, yep the Broncos have some great young talent and Drew Lock looks solid. Keep getting him talent and he will succeed. Ruggs is a burner who can spread the field. This is a huge steal for the Broncos.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson – The Eagles wide receivers are horrible. They should be winning games and they need a big target. The 6040 wide out from Clemson will go up and get the ball in the endzone for Carson Wentz.
- Indianapolis Colts: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon – The Colts find their signal caller. Herbert is a kid that would have went top 5 last year if he declared, but he returned. The Colts lost out on Andrew Luck retirning but this allows the team to let Herbert learn from Brissett.
- Oakland Raiders: Grant Delpit, S, LSU – Raiders go best player available and they are not wrong. Delpit is a stud who can become and instant leader in their secondary.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State – He could have easily been a top 10 pick, but he falls to the Buccaneers at 16. Okudah is a huge blessing for the Buccaneers who need all the help they can find in the secondary.
- Cleveland Browns: Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson – An Athletic FREAK, and the Browns linebackers are suspect. Simmons is a stud who can play both backer and safety. He is versatile and an every down linebacker.
- Oakland Raiders: Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina – The Raiders have two stud pass rushers in Ferrell and Crosby, now you add a 6060, 310 pound DT who can get after the quarterback and the Raiders are a force on defense without Khalil Mack.
- Tennessee Titans: Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE, Penn State – The Titans land a very productive pass rusher in YGM. He has 16.5 sacks and 34 tackles for loss over the past two seasons. Harold Landry and YGM would be nasty off the edge.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida – The Jaguars have a little pipeline with the Gators and they continue it by drafting Henderson a shut down corner from DBU.
- Dallas Cowboys: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama – Byron Jones is likely gone and the Cowboys need some help in their secondary. Diggs is an immediate starter and a player who can come in and shut down opposing #1 wide receivers.
- Miami Dolphins: Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama – The Dolphins land a top 15 player at 22 because of the run on WR’s. Wills is an immediate upgrade and he is also their new Franchise QB’s left tackle. Dolphins hit it out the park with this one.
- Miami Dolphins: Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama – You see a trend? The Buffalo Bills started the trend, load up on big men in the trenches and you can have success. Dolphins get it, and they want to put Tua in a position to succeed.
- Buffalo Bills: Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado – The Bills need to find a wide receiver who has a little size. Shenault is not a 6040 guy but he is a big bodied wide out at 6020, 220. Bills give Josh Allen a nice little weapon.
- Minnesota Vikings: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State – The Vikings have cornerbacks but none seem to pan out. Wade is a kid that has great size and is tenacious. He will be a big time corner for the Vikings.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Terrell Lewis, EDGE, Alabama – Lewis has six sacks and 11.5 tackles for loss through 10 games. He maybe taken early in the draft, but you cannot leave him on the board at 26 and not expect Andy Reid to pull the trigger on him.
- Green Bay Packers: Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama – He is an instant upgrade in my opinion over BJ Goodson. Add him in with Blake Martinez and the Packers will have a solid front seven.
- New England Patriots: K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU – The Patriots could use a pass rusher or two, and I feel the young buck from the Tigers is a great player who can come in and start right away.
- New Orleans Saints: Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama – The third Bama wide out taken, but let’s face it the kid is a freak. He has 1200 yard receiving and 13 touchdowns.
- Seattle Seahawks: Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin – Tyler can play guard and center. The Seahawks are the hardest team to get right in a Mock Draft, but I am going to put my neck out here and say they go O-Line to protect Danger-Russ.
- San Francisco 49ers: Malik Harrison, LB, Ohio State – The 49ers have an amazing defense but I think Harrison can come in right now and start for the Niners. He is a great player with high motor skills.
- Baltimore Ravens: Curtis Weaver, EDGE, Boise State – While the Ravens could use a Mike Backer right here, you cannot pass on an edge rusher like Weaver. The Ravens love their rotations and this kid fills a gap right now.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Week 8 Jets Injury Update ift.tt/2HGV7va
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago