- Name: Ladarius Dunn
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 195
- Position: WR
- College: Kentucky Wesleyan College
- Twitter: @ladariusdunn
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is a small place not too much goes on, it’s actually kind of feel like a trap when you’re there that’s why most people want to leave. Only thing to love about it is my family.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength & Conditioning, practice, then film. Because being in shape is mandatory, you can’t play comfortable the way you want to if you’re not conditioned right, then practice because you got to know what you’re doing it makes everything come together and film is just the icing on the cake.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My worst fear is being homeless, growing up not having a lot I’ve never been close to homeless but seeing people in my city in the freezing cold does something to me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• The year after my junior year I ending up being ineligible after one of the best seasons I had in college, it was my fault because of grades and I had a choice to quit school or tough it out and I did that.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My positivity & energy
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• A junior college player who went to Murray State. His name is Qmond Woods. Every play he made somebody feel him
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I think some type of salesman, I like seeing people smile off the things I could do for them.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I was always taught family over everything, so it’s only right to pick my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I think I would be Kenai from Brother Bear because of his heart.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was going through some trouble with the law enforcements & actually thinking my career was over. The way I overcame it was by doing what I had to do & finishing school & my senior year of football.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t think I have an embarrassing moment in my life.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I caught a screen for 80 yds against the number 1 team in the conference.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Been Broke Before by Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non-physical, I feel like the physical things are already there it’s just bringing more IQ and knowledge for the game would be different.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my grandpa back just to show him what I have become.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The JizzleY’s
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keelan Cole
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected, respect is something that’s earned not given.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick, because he was clearly becoming an MVP candidate & something like what he went through ended his whole career.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I can’t stand the feeling of losing, it changed my whole mood so I would say I had losing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life has to be my mother without a doubt, every morning I wake up for a morning lift or a morning practice at 4:30 AM she is the first thing that comes to my mind. Even if I don’t want to get up, it gives me a little more energy thinking about how hard she works.
Follow Us on Facebook