- Name: Lacale London
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 300
- Position: DT
- College: Western Illinois University
- Twitter: @London44savage
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• This is where I was born and raised and went to school. I made all my first friends here and it made me who I am today.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• First Strength, because you need a strong body to do the job of playing football, Second practice. Practice is important because you are getting better everyday, and third film study. Watching films help to see what you could improve on and watching other to learn their techniques.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry because worrying is unproductive. If I feel anxious about something I just try to pray about it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I would say that I am a quiet leader and that my size and strength are a good quality I have.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a coach and work with younger kids trying to help them develop their talent through sports which could offer them the opportunity I had of a free education.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• First I would clean my desk, my car, my room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• To me one life is not more valuable than another but if I had to choose in a situation I would try to save my family member.
• If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The young kid who played in Heaven Is For Real. In the movie he died and went to heaven and got to meet members of his family he have never known.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My Sophomore year at JUCO I got involved in an incident at practice where I lost my cool when a teammate was antagonizing me and I should have walked away but I popped him once and broke both of his jaws. That ended my sophomore season. I went out to remain positive and practice hard on my own and continue my football career at Western IL.
• What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Walking around a high school basketball game with a big piece of toilet paper stuck to my tennis shoe
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• It would be this season against Southern IL Uni and I sacked the quarterback and we recovered the ball and made a comeback in the 4th quarter to win the game. That was the only game our team won this year. It was a tough tough season.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Keep Pushin On by REO Speedwagon
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My motivation and the fire I have in my belly because I WANT to get to the league so bad.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My brothers dad. He was killed at a young age Mid 20’s and my brothers were ages 1 and 2. He never got to really know his boys and they never got a chance to know their dad.
• If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club 44 – I have always worn number 44.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Khalen Saunders with the KC Chiefs.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I think being respected, because that’s totally up to me, being liked is up to my friends. Being respective means your opinion is valued.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice ended his career for domestic abuse against his wife which was on surveillance cameras showing him dragging and punching his wife as they exited an elevator. this was totally a waste of an awesome career for him had he known how to treat and respect a woman and never hit a lady.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Losing teaches us more than winning ever will.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Uncle Dan. He stepped in and taught me how to be a man since my dad was not around and able to do it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/kentav… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Ravens RB Mark Ingram suffered a high ankle sprain; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Amazing Read by my Boy @DrJesseMorse twitter.com/DrJesseMorse/s…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback over Ryan Fitzpatrick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tua-ta…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Fantasy “Believe it or Not?”: Knee-Jerk Reactions After Week 6 ift.tt/3ob0J1B
about 1 hour ago