- Name: Kristian Wilkerson
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 211
- Position: WR
- College:Southeast Missouri state
- Twitter: @trillk6
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Memphis where athletes are everywhere you just have to maintain focus on and off the field to get your chance to make it out. What I love most is that It’s a great city to grow as a man teaching you that you have to work for everything you want.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning is first because you have to be the best athlete with a great motor to constantly win in football.
Film so that you can know your opponent and know what needs to be worked on as a player to be better.
Practice is last because this is when you put it all together with the condition and film. Working the moves you’ve studied on film and testing your conditioning level.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I’m worried about the uncertainty of football, you have a lot of things that have to go right for you to be successful in football but as a player you can only control the controllable’s.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• As a junior I felt like I failed because I didn’t have the season I would have liked. I watch film from every game that season and remembered every play I didn’t make, so at practice during the spring and fall camp I put myself in those positions again so I would never not be prepared to make those plays again.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Adjust to the ball and making the quarterback look good.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Siran Neal
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would buy houses, fix them up and sell them, as well with cars
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because that’s where most of my time is and I hate feeling cramped.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family because I’m loyal to the people I know and not so much to strangers.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Blade, because I was supposed to be the bad guy, but I’m really the good guy that will save you.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Junior year not being 100% percent on the field every game. I overcame it by getting treatment more than any athlete at school and taking yoga to be close to 100% every game.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Asking my Mom what was the difference between a hen and rooster while at Zaxbys.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Running down on kickoff against my hometown college, University of Memphis, for my first collegiate start.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Monster by Future
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Having the dog mentality, you have to eat or be eaten at the next level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My great grandma because she was the glue of our large family always bringing everyone together not just for holidays but anytime she called.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Boom boom room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Cordarrelle Patterson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect brings a lot less drama and discomfort when around people so I rather be respected.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon he was going to be a hall off and player before drugs got in the way.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My brothers, just for guiding me through everything my whole life letting me make my own decision but telling me what’s best based off of their experiences.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Julian Edelman injury update, How many weeks could Edelman miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/julian… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Gardner Minshew injury update, Could Minshew’s time be over in J-Ville? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/gardne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Nick Chubb injury update, How long could the Browns be without Chubb? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nick-c… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago