- Name: Kameron Johnson
- Height: 5’7
- Weight: 185
- Position: DB
- College: Wingate University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I was born and raised in Durham, NC. What I love most about my hometown is the beautiful environment and the culture of the city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Practice, film study, strength and conditioning. Practice is most important because practice makes perfect and practice allows you to get reps and develop technique while film study helps you learn your opponents and their tendencies. Strength and conditioning is the least important of the three because from my experience practicing and watching film prepares you better for game situations.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about how my future will turn out and in which way I will be successful. I worry about this because I have a fear of not being successful in life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed the written part of my driver’s test about 5 times then I passed the next time I took it. I was tired of coming up short and was determined to get my drivers license so I found a more efficient way to study for the test.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I am a leader by example and lead with my actions.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Keshaun Taylor
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would be a football coach
Room, desk and car- which do you clean first?
- I clean my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would choose the family member because i’m not sure what kind of people those strangers are.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I choose Luke Cage because he can survive anything and has supernatural strength.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- In 2015 my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer while I was in college. I deal with and overcame that obstacle by playing football. The football field is my safe haven.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment was in high school my sophomore year when I got knocked out by my own teammate and got a concussion.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- The most memorable play in my career was my pick 6 in the 2018 season against Limestone.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- YFN Lucci- Add up
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non- Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- I am a hard worker and a perfectionist
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who it would it be and why?
- It would be my big brother Torrey who was my mentor and my personal trainer. He taught me how to play DB and taught me how to understand the game. He was also that person I went to talk about things that were bothering me and someone I had a strong bond with.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Sweet Feet
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Nick Chubb
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I rather be respected because if someone respects you it is most common they will like you and have good things to say about you. Respect goes a long way and means that people may look up to you.
What player who had his career derailed by off- field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Aaron Harnandez, he was a very talented player and was a part of New England’s success. He got caught up in the wrong situation which led to his departure from the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose with a passion! I love winning but losing creates a pain stronger than the happiness of winning.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother has been my biggest influence on my life because she pushes me harder than I push myself and wants me to be the best I can be.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Trenchmen’s Corner | Reviewing the top rated Offensive Lineman and Defensive Lineman in the 2022 N… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Collier, CB, Maryville College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/shemar…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Indianapolis High School rising star wide receiver Jordan Jackson shot and killed at the age of 17… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:Trenchmen’s Corner | Reviewing the top rated Offensive Lineman and Defensive Lineman in the 2022 NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Collier, CB, Maryville College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
Texas A&M defensive back Leon O’Neal Jr recently sat down with Chris DiCerbo on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...