- Name: Jordan Wayne-Prather
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 195
- Position: WR
- College: Bowling Green State University
- Twitter: @jordanprather50
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Paducah, KY
I graduated from Paducah Tilghman. The thing I love most about my hometown is the family feeling I get when I go home from college and another thing is the small-town vibe.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
➢ I would say that film study is number one on my listed because….• It is important to know every little detail about who you are playing that week• With me after learning what my opponents base defenseis, I find out what their top 3 pressures are. For example: either a rifle or corner blitz. • Then I study the secondary. For example: the DB’s feet, hips, jams, back paddle, and if he has good ball skills and other things that help me break up a defense. ➢ The next important one is practice because….• Makes sure you know what you are doing throughout each play• Consistency in practice means consistency and production in games• Preparation ➢ The last is strength and conditioning because….• Getting stronger and faster • Maintain strength throughout the football season• Staying in shape
What do you worry about, and why?
• What I worry about is not doing my job on the field and producing in times where my team needs me and I feel like I let them down.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school I was not the greatest student and had failed a lot of my classes and was ineligible to get a D1 offer after I graduated. I wasn’t happy about that, but I used it as motivation to make a name for myself and graduate from JUCO on the Dean’s list and landed many D1 offers.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My hands and route running
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Marquise “Hollywood” Brown
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would stay around the around and become a coach
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?• Room• Car• Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because I would be closer to my family member when the disaster happens.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would want to be Robert Downey Jr. in the Iron Man movies, because I think it would be fun to play that role.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I have face so face in going to JUCO in California and I am from Kentucky going that far away from home following a dream, and by doing the I have met some amazing people along the way.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Tripping and falling in the middle of campus
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring 5 touchdowns in one game and breaking a record.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hussle- Dedication
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Nipsey Hussle because I would like to ask him some many question about being able to make when all odds were against him and so much more, just learn from someone with the same background as me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marvin Jones WR Detroit Lions
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because when your respected your play of the field is known.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Michael Vick because he was still in his prime and had the issues with the dogs that ruined everything, thank the great lord he got another chance at the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My nephew because the game of football has help me become a great role model for him to look up to and show him that he can do everything he wants through hard work and dedication. He is my motivation and keep me focus on my goal to be the best I can be for him and my family and represent the name on the back of my jersey with class and pride.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 9, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GMjXEBl1dM
about 1 hour ago
- Good night!! https://t.co/5Q5Akzjogu
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DaRon Bland, CB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/daron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DaRon Bland, CB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/daron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago