- Name: Jojo Binda Jr.
- Height: 5100
- Weight: 205
- Position: RB
- College: University of San Diego
- Twitter: binda_jojo
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I love my hometown it is from a low socioeconomic area small hometown with one of the most athletic kids ive seen! I’m from Providence Rhode Island and what I love most about it is the support system and people in it who made me who I am.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, Strength, & Conditioning in that order. Practice is necessary to become elite. Repetition and hard work comes first so games are easier. Film study is next beause I feel like the more you study your opponent the better you get as a player. To be able to see things pre snap and adjust to schemes is critical in Football. Stremgth is just as important, I have to be able to play in such a hyperaggressive game and to also maintain my health. Conditioning is a necessity, being out of shape is not tolerated I have to be able to catch up or surpass there aint no in between.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I really dont worry much. I pray and let God handle all of that to be honest.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• There was a time when I struggled to catch the ball and I was not considered a 3rd down option back, instead of feeling sorry for myself I worked on catching before practice, after practice, at home, until I was able to be a 3rd down option in college.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I would say that my teammates think im a hard runner and resilient.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I really can’t say. A lot of good players. No disrespect.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be in entrepenuership or developing kids through sports.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because they are apart of my family and they come before anyone else family is forever if the foundation is strong.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Ghost from Power because he is always one step ahead!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was overcoming lost ones during my career in Football, with tragedies like mine I overcame them by surrounding myself with a foundation of people who care about me. Playing football and playing for a bigger purpose, and also staying close to God helped a lot.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I had to go pee really bad while I was talking to a crush.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I scored the 4th TD of the game to tie the school record
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Forever by Drake
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Im very resilient and I have the ability to adapt in uncomfortbale situations #Clutch
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my bestfriend Marcelino, hos life was taken and he was a joy to be around, he always made me laugh and I cherish him like a blood brother
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I really wouldnt open a dance club to be honest not my thing.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underated is James White from the New England Patriots
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be respected because it last longer. Not everyone is going to like you thats just life.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel for Josh Gordon because he had a lot of off field issues but can’t seem to overcome his disease with sunstances.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate nothing more than losing i cant stand it. I hate losing more than I love winning, im super competetive and will play whatever it is were playing until I win and im unbeatable.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life has been my family and my city back home they’re my biggest motivation they made me who I am
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Free Agent Interview: Troy Porter, Offensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/troy-p…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- I'm hearing they are looking at CB's too twitter.com/salsports/stat…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: CJ Anderson, Defensive Tackle nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cj-and…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/laurenthomas/s…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Terry Hunter Jr., Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/terry-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago