Former PVAMU Johnta’ Hebert Jr. was shot twice in New Orleans on Sunday Night when 10 people were shot on Canal Street.
The former star college football player from Baton Rouge who had come to New Orleans to hang out with friends and family during Bayou Classic weekend. We completed this interview with Johnta’ when he entered the NFL Draft.
Johnta’ Hebert Jr., 25, who stood out on the gridiron for Prairie View A&M University in Texas, was hit by bullets meant for someone else, according to his father.
Two bullets hit Hebert Jr., with each one passing through his body, his father said. Doctors performed exploratory surgery, confirmed there was no serious internal damage and let him go home.
Please keep Hebert Jr. in your prayers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Aaron Watson Jr , CB, North Greenville University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom INterview youtu.be/YWr_pX6aROk
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago