- Name:Jodeci Harris
- Height: 6’8
- Position: RT
- College: Southern University
- Twitter: Bigthunder_00
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Plaquemine,LA where you can walk outside and never know what type of wildlife you may encounter. I love the support I get from the people back in my hometown.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, cause because you have to study your opponents and take advantage it any tendencies you may find.
•Practice, once you watch film you go out a practice all week long so it can be easy come game day.
•Strength and Conditioning, so you can impose your will on your opponents
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not making my family proud. I feel as if my family poured so much time and effort into me, and Ik I can’t ever pay them back but I want to show how much I appreciate theirs efforts.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at making my ribs tender when I was on the grill 😭. I overcame it by barbecuing a slab of ribs for the next few days to prefect it..
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Work ethic
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Marcus Davernport
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I love being around sports, so want to be an athletic trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family, family is always first in my book
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would like to be Goko off of Dragon Ball Z. I’d like to be him because no matter how many time you beat him he gone come back stronger and better until he wins
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing my grandmother
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Losing homecoming my junior year..
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first pancake of my collegiate career
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “Hall of Fame” by The Script
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• A big body
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Bigthunder’s 😎
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Danny Johnson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’d rather be respected. Anybody can be liked, but not many are respected.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• its not an off the field issue, but I feel for Colin Kaepernick. He was just using his platform to manifest his feelings towards some of the cruel things that’s going on in the world we live it.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My biggest influence is my family. My family be more happier when I do well than I be for myself.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Why More Pay Cuts Will End Hopes of MLB in 2020 ift.tt/2zzgOde
about 11 mins ago
- David Price to pay Dodgers’ Minor Leaguers ift.tt/2TOB2pV
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kyle Fourtenbary, TE, University of Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/kyle-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Beau Morris, RT, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/beau-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/O1ewN00AU2
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jerome Brown Jr., OL, Valdosta State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago