- • Name: Jean Constant
- • Height: 5’9
- • Weight: 185
- • Position: WR/PR/KR
- • College: Stony Brook University/ Bryant University
- • Twitter: @Jeanconstant_2
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m a South Florida native from Delray Beach, I mean what’s not to like great weather beautiful beaches.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Strength and Conditioning, Film Student
What do you worry about, and why?
• My Mom is constantly on my mind. She recently stopped working because of her back so staying on top of bills can get difficult at times.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I was once working on a project and failed to make the deadline. I’m naturally a even keel person so I didn’t overreact I emailed my professor taking full responsibility admitting my mistake and was rewarded with a extension.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Positive Attitude
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Gavin Heslop
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room (Bed)
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Three Strangers. Save 3 and loosing a love one close to you is better then saving your family member when you had the opportunity to save three lives.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Peter Parker from Spider-Man, P was dope.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My older brother which was my biggest support/mentor passed away. “Time heals all wounds” that’s how I got overcome that tough time in my life.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Forgetting what I wrote for a final presentation and having to take the L.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The first game of 2018, with my time at Bryant, taking back the opening kick off of the season 98 yards to the house.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill – 100 Summer’s
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My positive outlook and return ability
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My older brother so I can see how proud he is of all the things I promised him I would do
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Bump & Grind
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyler Locket, WR for the Seattle Seahawks
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected! Everyone isn’t going to like that’s just how life goes but you can earn the respect of other by your actions.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown, Why? Because I’m a Steelers fan and that’s my guy.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Both! I don’t believe in losing its ether you Win or you Learn. You lose the moment you decide to make excuses.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My teammate Vinny, I’ve never met someone that works so hard. We talk every day on the one about everything and anything doesn’t matter what time of day it is.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gianni D’Arienzo, DB, William Jewell College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/gianni…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- For example, if you went to the store today you walked by probably 50 people who were not vaccinated and not wearin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- For all the people that are going nuts and saying Beasley will get his teammates sick, that could happen. But anyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...