- Name: Jacoby Blackmon
- Height: 6010
- Weight: 260
- Position: Defensive Line
- College: Virginia Union
- Twitter: @thebandt102
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Belleglade Florida, I love what it forces you to become!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice first because it allows you the opportunity to work on your craft which is very important , than Flim you need to know your opponents each week, lastly strength and conditioning which is very important because it allows you to make your body into a machine.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry the most about my family well being as well as my friends because of how dangerous my hometown is.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Recently I failed a midterm for a class that I needed in order to graduate instead of dropping the class I focused asked for help and was able to pass.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates like my passion and my leadership skills.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player I played was Amir Hall
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would probably be a painter or photographer either one is cool.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first that’s my main space and I need a clean space to operate, next would be my desk because that’s what I’ll use to get my work done, lastly would be my car it’s what I need to get back and forth.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member it could be someone like my mother I would definitely save her.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Will Smith from Fresh prince of Bel-Air he was the coolest.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life has been finishing college for real it has been a goal of mine since middle school.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment would be crying because I lost a game of Simon says.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my career was forcing a fumble that potentially led to the game winning drive.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Song that best describes my work ethic is Lil Baby Global.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental toughness to be able to have a strong mind that will get me to anything.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• t would be my grandma just so she could see me now.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name it Fullmoon.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated player in the NFL is Jimmy Moreland.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Both but respected because is what makes the world go around.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Jordan Reed he was a beast and was on way to a great career.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I-hate to loose so I make sure I put myself in the best situation to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents have been the biggest influence on my life just seeing the hard work and perseverance behind the scenes.