The Philadelphia Eagles are having a very disappointing season, and according to Chris Mortensen there will be some major shake ups to their coaching staff if they do not make the playoffs.
According to ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, the Eagles will likely make “significant changes” to their coaching staff unless they turn things around and go on a playoff run this season.
The crazy thing is while Pederson maybe safe, defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz, whose unit has been disappointing in 2019 could be gone. The Eagles need to do something and it sounds as if they are just playing the blame game right now.
After Sunday’s 37-31 loss, Pederson said his team “self-destructed” and was a “long shot” to make the playoffs after falling to 5-7. On Monday, in a radio interview with 94WIP in Philadelphia, he took the blame for the loss.
“I’m disgusted, I’m mad, I’m angry and I’m probably more so mad at myself,” he said. “… Our discipline, our consistency, the lack of that that showed up in this football game, that’s on me. That’s on me. And that’s why I’m disappointed. I felt like and I think most people felt like we were the better football team.”
He admitted the 3-9 Dolphins played better than them, and that is a tough take.
The Eagles are looking rough in all phases and the sad thing is that loss to Dolphins should have your team being re-evaluated. At least the fanbase can smile about that.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Denver Broncos Fantasy Football Preview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/denver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PNGunLepjS
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Chandler Zavala, OL, Fairmont State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/that-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- That is why the minority owners want out.....
about 36 mins ago
- This Redskins news could get really ugly
about 36 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Landon Lenoir, WR, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/landon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago