- Name: Dylan Brewer
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 192
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Shepherd University
- Twitter: 6_DBREW
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Martinsburg,West Virginia. I love how our town thrives on football due to our success with Martinsburg High School football team. We have one the last 8 out of 10 state championships. It’s great to see how much support the team receives each year.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning because you have to prepare your body and mind to be able to perform in practice, and if you’re out of shape you cannot reap the benefits from film because you’re underperforming and you won’t be able to take what you learned from film onto the field being out of shape. Film study is second the player can critique themselves to get better for the next time they step out on the field. Practice is third because you take what you learned in film and use it to your advantage on the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about the fine details and making sure everything is near perfect. I want to achieve my goals and progress every single day.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• While playing around Shepherd I never really saw any action on the field. Going into my 5th year I trained the hardest I ever have, let many distractions go in my life, and believed in myself no matter what. My last year at Shepherd I finished with 99 catches, 1,300 yards, and 9 touchdowns, I was able to help my team clinch a playoff spot, broke 2 single season records, and learn the value of football as a team game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My positivity towards the game and my teammates, I also enjoy helping my teammates progress as players and giving them tips to help them on plays.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I believe the best player was #7 Jarey Elder from West Chester.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Own a restaurant
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My car it’s not good to have a cluttered car because it creates a cluttered mind. Usually when I am in the car I am going somewhere important, and I want to be able to think in an organized environment.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member because my family is the most important thing in my life. If the situation was the other way around they would do the same for their family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Kenny Powers he’s the funniest man alive and a beast.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When my family moved away from me. I focused on progressing in football and bettering myself.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was impeached as 5th grade class president– can’t give details
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I caught a toe tap 2- point conversion in the back of the end zone to close the game against Bloomsburg. After this win, it gave our team momentum towards our progression in the post season.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Reflex by Saint Jhn
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Work ethic
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle Pete, I never got to say good bye when he passed away.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Cooper Kupp
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, because his punishment didn’t fit the crimes.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
* My father
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Akeem Jackson, LB, Mary Hardin-Baylor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/akeem-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- I am about to board and you will never guess who is on the plane with me?
Ok I don't know if it is him, but Jack… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Top Rated 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Isaiah Thomas arrested for DUI in Oklahoma nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/isaiah…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- The comments though twitter.com/rah_ven/status…
about 5 hours ago
- Paul Grattan, OL, UCLA | 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/paul-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/f4aFaBRmBj
about 5 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...