- Name: Drake Higgins
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 257
- Position: P
- College: Missouri Valley College
- Twitter: @GoldenFoot93
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
•I am from Lathrop, MO. My hometown is the former mule capitol of the world. There isn’t much there other that’s a Casey’s and a Subway. What I love most about my town is that it is small and everyone knows everyone and would do anything for one another.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice,Film Study,Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry much but when I do it’s about things that are out of my hands. If I worry about something I pray about it.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed multiple classes my freshman year of college and overcame adversity and haven’t failed a class since.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is my ability to lead by example and always take the higher road.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
•The best player I have played against in college would be JD Woods from Baker University
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be sports broadcasting if I couldn’t play football.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
•Room, Desk, Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would have to save my family member because family is the most important thing in my life. Family is everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Pumba from The Lion King because he is funny and never lets anything get in his way. He is always happy!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in my life would have to be switching sports in college. Originally I went to college to play baseball and when I switched sports I didn’t know it would come with such a successful change!
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment would have to be when we called a rugby punt and I had the opportunity to run the ball and ended up rolling my ankle trying to juke out a defender.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my college career would have to be when I kicked a 67 yard punt against Mid-America from the back of the end zone.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Everyday by Logic
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait you can have is to build from mistakes and don’t let them define you. Move on to the next play.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my Uncle Bob. He was always in a good mood and you could talk to him about anything. He had the most admirable personality and was always willing to give a helping hand.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Big Reds Boogie
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Chris Jones
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because people that are respected tend to be liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. He has so much talent but just cannot get clean off the field.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. Failure is not an option and although I am just a specialist losing affects is just as much as the Quarterback.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My step dad. He claimed me as one of his own when him and my mom got married and he has brought so much joy and inspiration into my life. He is my Hero.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Why More Pay Cuts Will End Hopes of MLB in 2020 ift.tt/2zzgOde
about 10 mins ago
- David Price to pay Dodgers’ Minor Leaguers ift.tt/2TOB2pV
about 10 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kyle Fourtenbary, TE, University of Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/kyle-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Beau Morris, RT, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/beau-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/O1ewN00AU2
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jerome Brown Jr., OL, Valdosta State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago