- Name: Dominic Alexander
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 175
- Position: Defensive Back
- College: Livingstone College
- Twitter: @1tiptoedomo
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from the Southside of Atlanta, GA, I love Clayton County because it is full of dreams and talented individuals and full of support for people that are chasing dreams and doing well in life.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study would be first because it gives you the advantage of knowing your opponent tendencies, strengths and weakness and it also help you know what’s going to happen before it happen with your pre read. Practice would be second because it’s important to get reps against what’s actually going to happen in the game, also the situational periods are essential to give you the closest thing to actually game action. Last would be strength and conditioning even though it is equally important as the other two, you have to ensure your body is ready to compete at your highest level and able to stay healthy.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t really worry about anything but I do worry about not reaching my goals sometimes but that is very rare.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of a time I failed was at my previous school where I was put on academic probation and could not play football for a year then I received an offer from my current school Livingstone College where I am on pace to graduate with honors May 2nd, 2020.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my versatility to be able to play anywhere in the secondary and my leadership to be a player coach on the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played against in college was Trenton Cannon from Virginia State
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football my career would be coaching defensive backs as well as training athletes that has always been my passion. I would also be a motivational speaker.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my desk first because it is important to ensure that your work area is presentable and professional.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save one family member because I am big on family and they have supported and loved me since I was born.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any television or movie character I would be Coach Carter because he didn’t let anybody change his morals and ethics while saving an entire basketball team from a poverty area and the High School he attended.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I have faced in my life was when my mother passed away when I was 14 and my family and friends have helped me overcome it and football has helped me to deal with it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•When I was younger on Christmas I dunked and the basketball goal fell and I knocked out my two front teeth and they was missing for like a year.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my collegiate career was this season when I caught a jump ball over the Elizabeth City State WR in front of my amazing Blue Bear fans.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hussle x Grinding All My Life
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My determination to succeed and never give up is my best trait to help me succeed at the next level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead for one day it would be my mother to show her my success and to tell her I love her one more time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open a dance club it would be called The Boom Boom Room because Life is my favorite movie.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Cameron Sutton
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because someone could like you and still do hateful things towards you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor because I play defensive back and he is the best safety to play the game in my opinion he was phenomenal in run support and coverage.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win because a loss is a lesson and help you to overcome adversity.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My brothers Jordan and Jason have been the biggest influence on my life because no matter what we go through we always have each other back and help each other be the best that we can be in every aspect.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Cooper Kupp Injury Update | Cooper boarded the plane nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cooper… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Cooper Kupp Injury Update | Cooper boarded the plane nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cooper… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0UKTl9LaQ3
about 4 hours ago
- This is awesome for D3 football players everywhere. Remember his name the kid is built for this! @draftguyjimmy was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Appreciate the love! Our crew is amazing! @JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020 @that_sports_guy @DrJesseMorse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Urban Meyer has some smart former coaches of his out there available. Charlie Strong is out there, Doc Holliday re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago