- Name: Deonte White
- Height: 5’10
- College: Robert Morris University
- Twitter: @Taehendrix7_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Baltimore, MD and our crabs are the best thing about it.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, film study, then practice. The first thing about sports are being in shape you can’t play if you aren’t in good shape, film study helps me learn my opponent. Practice helps tighten my game up to prepare me against my opponent.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not being successful because if I do not become successful in life then I have failed.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•During a conditioning I would be too tired to make the expected times but I would tell myself push harder because pain doesn’t last forever.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Sense of humor
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• LeDarius Mack
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a FBI agent
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save the three live because their are more lives that are at risk.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington because he’s always on fire
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I was once dismissed from a team and wasn’t allowed back. Knowing it would be hard to go somewhere else I kept faith when a lot People said no and I found a new team and did a whole lot better.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I cried after a football game and everybody made fun of me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first college catch
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future- go harder
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My work ethic
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
•My grandmother because I spent my whole childhood with her and would love for her to see my future.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Set it off
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Lamar Jackson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect takes a person a long way. Respect mean that your name holds weight.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor because he was a great football and his life was cut short over nonsense.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Both Because winning is a good feeling, it makes you feel like hard work pays off. Losing makes me go harder. It makes me feel like I haven’t done enough I need to do better to get to where I want to be.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother because I watch her go hard and work hard everyday and never complain. Her motivation to get up and work ethic to do better is unmatched.