- Name: DeJuan Dantzler
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 185
- Position: WR
- College: Dixie State University
- Twitter: @DeJuan_Dantzler
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Moreno Valley California and the inland empire around is filled with talented athletes. One of the main things I love about it is that the IE is a melting pot of talent in all sports and I proud to say I am a part of them that has made it out.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1) Strength and Conditioning; you cannot be great if you’re not in great shape.
2) Film study ; the mental side of the game is more than half the battle. Being able to anticipate things before hitting the field allows me to play faster.
3) practice ; you’re either getting better or getting worse
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry about anything, I allow The most high to guide me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Failing a test for the first time in college caught me off guard because it had never happened to me. But I just went back to adjust my study habits and prepared better for the ones to come.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I work hard and work smart.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Darius Williams – CSU-Pueblo
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a nutritionist and/or personal Trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• The three strangers. It’s all about how you want to be remembered, family is one of the most important things in the world to me and that’s who I represent in every decision I make. If I wasn’t able to save my family member, I feel they would understand and remember me for what I stood for. The three strangers would have a memory of me for life.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Throwing a duck when I had the opportunity for a double pass in the game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Taking a Slant to the house
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hussle and Motivate by Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Durability and mental strength
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather, because I lost him at such a young age, I just wonder what our conversations would be like now that I am older.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Cole Beasley
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Not everybody will like you, that’s a given. But respect can be learned.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• HATE TO LOSE
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Father, he’s never allowed me to fall of my path. But always allowed me to live and learn.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gianni D’Arienzo, DB, William Jewell College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/gianni…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- For example, if you went to the store today you walked by probably 50 people who were not vaccinated and not wearin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- For all the people that are going nuts and saying Beasley will get his teammates sick, that could happen. But anyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...