- Name: DeJuan Dantzler
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 185
- Position: WR
- College: Dixie State University
- Twitter: @DeJuan_Dantzler
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Moreno Valley California and the inland empire around is filled with talented athletes. One of the main things I love about it is that the IE is a melting pot of talent in all sports and I proud to say I am a part of them that has made it out.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1) Strength and Conditioning; you cannot be great if you’re not in great shape.
2) Film study ; the mental side of the game is more than half the battle. Being able to anticipate things before hitting the field allows me to play faster.
3) practice ; you’re either getting better or getting worse
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry about anything, I allow The most high to guide me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Failing a test for the first time in college caught me off guard because it had never happened to me. But I just went back to adjust my study habits and prepared better for the ones to come.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I work hard and work smart.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Darius Williams – CSU-Pueblo
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a nutritionist and/or personal Trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• The three strangers. It’s all about how you want to be remembered, family is one of the most important things in the world to me and that’s who I represent in every decision I make. If I wasn’t able to save my family member, I feel they would understand and remember me for what I stood for. The three strangers would have a memory of me for life.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Throwing a duck when I had the opportunity for a double pass in the game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Taking a Slant to the house
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hussle and Motivate by Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Durability and mental strength
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather, because I lost him at such a young age, I just wonder what our conversations would be like now that I am older.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Cole Beasley
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Not everybody will like you, that’s a given. But respect can be learned.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• HATE TO LOSE
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Father, he’s never allowed me to fall of my path. But always allowed me to live and learn.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jared Brinkman, DL, Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/jared-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oaa6u62Oj1
about 15 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Ayden Eberhardt, WR, University of Wyoming nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/ayden-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fOM5N9Tt7U
about 15 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DJ Arnson, P, Northern Arizona University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/dj-arn… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Diameon Brewer, DB, University of Texas Permian Basin nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/diameo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- NBA Target Return Date Announced, GM’s Surveyed ift.tt/2BfJXKR
about 22 mins ago