- Name: Chris Claybrooks
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 180
- Position: CB
- College: UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS
- Twitter: ChrisClaybrooks
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I am from Nashville, it’s a great city. I love how it’s continues to add things to make the city one of the best. I love to go downtown to walk around and look at the view because I want to put on for my city everywhere I go.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study: it’s important to watch film because you got to know what your opponent are doing when they are in this personal, formation, and see their alignment. It’s always good to watch film just to be a student of the game and learn and correct an errors that you may did in practice.
- Strength and conditioning: you going to need all of those things when it come to playing football. You got to be physical and being in shape because it’s a long game and you can’t let your bothers Down for being tired on the field day.
- Practice: you must practice to get better and learn what the opponents going to do, so you can know they every move. It’s all about focus on your fundamentals and being prepare in the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
- Just how I’m going to get everything together at the next level because I never actually did this before, but everything else I don’t worry about about because it’s in god hands!!
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I was in the 7th grade and I was cut from my middle school team, I was hurt because I was good and they didn’t think that. I never quit, I just had to work even harder, so I went to my new school in the 8th grade, I made the basketball team and I beat my old team who cut me. I just never gave on my dream and I just kept pushing toward it saying I got to prove them wrong all the time!
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Speed, lockdown, hard working, dedication, committed, ALLIN, Team player, physically, and just RAW talent.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- WR of Penn State number 1
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would be a coach or a Trainner, and to be train my son every step of the way.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- The room because I like my room very clean at all time.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- My family member because I’m going to feel more bad if I didn’t save my family first, but the reason why, my family been had my back since I was little , so it’s only right.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Superman because I would be able to fly anytime I get ready and nobody don’t mess with for what he is capably of.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- When I got hurt this fall camp, it made me think about everything and I wanted to give up, but my family and friends help me through in the toughest times, and my coaches as well. I just kept working to get back out there with my guys. I came back like I wasn’t even hurt and we won the championship.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- When I let the WR get by me because I was looking in the back field and you he caught for almost a game winning touchdown.What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?• last year in the bowl game when I had that pick six
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Hercules by Derez De’shon
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Speed, quickness, ball hawk, jumping, catching, I can do any special team. I’m an athlete that can perform on a high level at any position that the team put me in.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My cousin lil Bobby because he been there when I was Little and he just had that bond like no other.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- AYE CLAY! AYE CLAY!
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Derrick Henry
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because at the end of the day I want to be respected in not like.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Disappointing because he know better then that, and the player knew what would happen if the he did some off the field issues.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Love to Win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Father because he was there when I was a kid playing pee wee football till now and still will be there for me after my next journey moving forward. He been there through hard times and good times.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/e0s4bLnO0U
about 9 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VOrANc46US
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Tevin Singleton, DB, Bowie State University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/40nnaEMtokY
about 44 mins ago