- Name: Brad Porter
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 250
- Position: DE/OLB
- College: Southern University
- Twitter: @BradleyPorter7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Amite, Louisiana. I love how it’s a small knitted community where everyone know each other. We’re one big family that produce a lot of athletic males year in and year out and everyone is always supportive.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Strength and Conditioning because you have to be fit and up to par. Film Study next so that you can know your opponent and better understand things they do. Practice last because it prepare you to perform at your best during the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t have any worries because everything is in God’s hands.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I failed the end of my sophomore year and had to sit out. My reaction made me feel like it was the end of the world because I felt as though I let my family and myself down. It gave me time to focus more and work on myself. I did a lot of training and got into my books more.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say that my best quality is being a hard worker.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Damonte Coxie
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be coaching at my old high school.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save one family member because family is always first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be “Achilles” from the movie Troy because he was a great leader, built his legacy and people looked up to him.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When my grandmother died because she was the rock of my family.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when my dad came to my school my 4th grade year and whooped me in front of the class.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my collegiate year was my strip sack turnover against Texas Southern and my closest teammates came on the field to celebrate with me.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Boosie – “I know”
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physicality and Knowledge
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my grandmother Clara Porter so that she could make me some gumbo.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Amite Steppers
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Vosean Joseph
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because that hold more weight than he liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown because he’s on track to be one of the best wife receivers ever, has great work ethic and influenced a lot of people.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad because most people my age don’t have their father in their life, but I’m lucky to have mine.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Someone send me a link to Hell in a Cell via DM #HIAC
about 4 hours ago
- Devin Booker did that! Happy for my Suns
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Gardner-Webb University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Gardner-Webb University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...