We have been doing well the past couple weeks, our total on the year is now up to 80 wins, 52 losses and 1 tie. I think this week we strike gold though. Check out our Week 10 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers.
- Lions v. Bears
- Ravens v. Bengals
- Bills v. Browns
- Chiefs v. Titans
- Falcons v. Saints
- Giants v. Jets
- Cardinals v. Buccaneers
- Dolphins v. Colts
- Panthers v. Packers
- Rams v. Steelers
- Vikings v. Cowboys
- Seahawks v. 49ers
- You have heard many say it and I am going to go out on a limb and agree with them. The Browns punch the Bills in the mouth. The Bills offense looks horrible and I thought they would rebound last week. The defense is great, but Brian Daboll is suspect. He will not let his quarterback throw the ball, and because of that the Bills lose big. By at least 2 scores. (Just so you know, I am a huge Bills fan too)
- Seahawks get a win against the Niners in San Francisco and it is all Russell Wilson. They spread the ball all over the field and get the win against the best team in football.
- Buccaneers beat Bruce Arians old team. The Cardinals put up a fight against the Buccaneers, but Arians offense prevails. The Buccaneers offense puts up big numbers against the Cards secondary.
- Chris Godwin goes off for 100 plus again this year. He does it against the Cardinals and finishes with 1 touchdown. Godwin does a great job at getting open and exposing the #2 cornerback of the Cards.
- Saints continue to dominate, and they blow out the Falcons. Drew Brees throws for 300 but Matt Ryan has more passing yards with 405 but he throws 3 interceptions. Saints win and Brees lands more fantasy points.
- Patrick Mahomes goes off. He throws for 444 yards and 4 touchdowns as the Chiefs put up a forty burger on the Titans. The Chiefs have three 100 yard receivers today, and the Titans lose big at home.