- Name: Warren Singletary
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 225
- Position: LB
- College: Kansas Wesleyan University
- Twitter: @ballerboy2425
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Hawkinsville, GA small town with about 2 thousand people maybe. We have almost two main stop lights. Sports is really the main thing to do in the town. Outside of that most kids get in trouble due to lack of activities to do. What I love most about it is I know almost everybody also most of my family is their also.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, conditioning, strength. Film study gives you a clue of what to look for and has you ready mentally. Next conditioning if you don’t get tired you can always go full speed which means you already are prepared mentally you just have to play your game. Strength is good but it doesn’t matter because sometimes the smallest people are the best ones which means speed kills.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry bout my self because I want to be successful so bad that I worry what my future is going to hold.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• when I came in second place at a combine I took it to the heart. I worked out harder until the next combine. I over came it because I ended up winning the MVP at a National NUC combine
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Instincts, speed , IQ , Reaction time to the ball
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Ed Crouch – Mcpherson College
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Personal trainer, Athletic Trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because everything starts at home. However you clean at home is a representation of how you will act on the outside.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family because family sticks forever but a stranger would not hurt me because I do not know them
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman because he is the strongest of all heroes
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing all my D1 offers in High school because of not being able to pass SAT or ACT. That probably was worse moment of my life and I’ll never forget. I ended up choosing a school from anger and not really wanting to go which was a naia school also. Later went to Juco then ended up and Kansas Wesleyan. I just took it as if it was Gods plan and that maybe it was not meant for me to go D1. If the NFL want me they will find me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Don’t have one
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Sack in Conference Championship vs Avila 2018 or block field goal in Elite 8 2018
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Can’t Sleep – Rod Wave
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physical because it not football unless you are physical. Linebackers are the most physical people.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandfather (Dad’s Dad) I would want to meet and talk to him just one time and show him what I grew up to be. I would also want him to watch me play one time and show him I held our name down pretty well.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• “All night long” lol
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Rueben Foster
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I do not care who like me but respect means they know what you are capable of doing
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose with a passion
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents and Brothers. My parents because they have been with me through every good and bad decision I made. Also through every school I went to. Not one time did they down me. They always been proud of me. Since day 1 they say “ never give up on your dreams you are different” I thank them a lot because I wouldn’t be close to them without their help. My youngest brother (Javan Singletary) He influences me a lot because he pushes me whether he knows it. I try to set the bar high because I know he is watching so I want him to have some-then to chase and one day be better then me. My brother (Thaddeus) Really my cousin but he had been their since Day 1. We talk every day bout life situation or what we going through . Sometimes he be more concern bout me being successful then his self. Yea he is always supporting me no matter. I’m thankful for all of them.