Did Lamar Jackson bail you out last night and keep those playoff hopes alive? Was Hollywood Brown the knockout punch to your fantasy championship dreams? Either way take the results of Week 12 and embrace your new role in Week 13; you’re either in the hunt or playing the Grinch! So let’s take a Thanksgiving Week look at the waiver wire recommendations:
Previously Mentioned/Make Sure They’re Not Available:
- Cole Beasley-WR-Buffalo Bills
- Ryan Tannehill-QB-Tennessee Titans
- Jamison Crowder-WR- NY Jets
- Sam Darnold-QB-NY Jets
- Jonathan Williams-RB-Indianapolis Colts
- Deebo Samuel-WR-San Francisco 49ers
- Russel Gage-WR-Atlanta Falcons
- Randall Cobb-WR-Dallas Cowboys
Week 13 Adds:
1.Benny Snell-RB-Pittsburgh Steelers: James Conner is constantly hurt and Benny Snell delivers when he gets touches. With Pittsburgh moving to Duck Hodges and no real idea how bad the shoulder of James Conner is adding Snell sounds like the right move. They’re a run first team and if Conner is shut down, then Snell might be a league winner for you.
2.Rashaad Penny-RB-Seattle Seahawks: It took 12 weeks but we finally have a Rashaad Penny sighting. Thanks due Chris Carson and an incurable case of fumblitis, Penny got a heavy workload against the Eagles and put a score on the board. While, he has some risk because Pete Carroll is Pete Carroll and you never know who he will play. But expect this to be a timeshare.
3.AJ Brown-WR-Tennessee Titans: Ryan Tannehill to AJ Brown has saved some fantasy teams this year. Weird. But what’s not weird is Brown’s production. Yes, Brown is boom-or-bust but if anyone is going to put up numbers as a WR in Tennessee it’s this guy. Next four: @ Colts, @ Raiders, vs Texans and vs Saints.
4.Robby Anderson-WR-NY Jets:It has been an up and down season for Anderson but with Cincinnati and Miami the next 2 weeks Anderson is in line for solid fantasy weeks. Anderson is coming off a solid showing in Week 12 and I’ll throw this bonus out there for you: Robby Anderson’s contract is up at the end of the season, so expect him to ball hard.
5.Darrel Williams-RB-Kansas City Chiefs: When the Chiefs played only Mexico before their bye LeSean McCoy was being checked for a concussion and Damien Williams suffered a rib injury. While they had a week to recover on the bye monitor to situation closely because when Williams has been given an opportunity this season he has capitalized. So with the playoffs around the corner the Chiefs might be a little cautious at RB and put more work on the plate for Williams. Plus, you want a piece of this high-powered offense.
6.Jack Doyle-TE-Indianapolis Colts: Eric Ebron is out for the season and that will free up targets for Doyle. The steady targets and matchups with the Titans and Buccaneers Doyle has appeal.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Marvin, OT, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/matthe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Packers legend Herb Adderley passes away at the age of 81 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/herb-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bx1NNj62AF
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:2013 NFL Re-Draft: What if the Chiefs would have taken DeAndre Hopkins over Eric Fisher?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Jaycee Horn Scouting Report | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect | South Carolina DB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jaycee… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020|Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago