- Timothy Miller
- Webber International University
- Twitter @__tzm
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Eatonville a small town located in Orange County, Florida just six miles north of Orlando. What I love about my hometown is what it has taught me, I learned how to play the sport I love today me and my friends would play football everyday whether it’s blazing hot or raining that really instilled the love for football in me that’s all we ever did. I also love the history of my hometown it’s the oldest all black town in the United States establish in 1887.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and conditioning is very important to me because it prepares you for the season and also helps you maintain during the season such as lifting and running to prevent injures..
- Practice is important because I’m a firm believer in practice how you play. Never take your abilities for granted when your on the practice field that’s when you work on getting better everyday.
- Then last but not least film study, film study is so beneficial and key you can watch yourself and view things that you can work on to enhance your game. Whether that’s in practice or game. Also it’s a great way to study the opponent. So you can capitalize.
What do you worry about, and why?
- To be honest I don’t worry about anything I have all my faith and trust in God, which helps me lack worries.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed my operations analysis management exam, I was shocked because I thought I did good but that just motivated me to get some more study hours in and to even get a tutor, when it was time for the next exam I passed.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My humbleness
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- I can’t remember his name but he played quarterback for Faulkner university my sophomore year
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Business owner/entrepreneur
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- I clean my room first because I love my things to be organize and A clean room helps you sleep better
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I wish I could save all four of them, but I would save my one family member because I believe family only comes second to God.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Quincy McCall from love & basketball because that is my favorite movie of all time
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- The death of my grandma how I dealt with it was to remember all the good times we shared and experience
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Falling asleep in the movie theater and waking up to see all the lights on and somebody trying to put me on Snapchat
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- One of my teammates scoring the go ahead touchdown in a game we were losing the whole time and completed a big 4thquarter comeback win.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Never stop by future
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Perseverance you have to be so determined to continue and persistent in what you are doing despite the difficulties
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- I would bring back my grandma for one day so I can spoil her and vibe with her the whole day.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Damoun Patterson and Mark Myers
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I’ll rather be respected, respect takes you along way
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Ray Rice he was one of the top running backs in the league and one off the field issue caused him his career he never received a second chance.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose I’m competitive at everything I do. Losing is never a good feeling
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Mother has had the biggest influence on my life from being so strong and independent, always keeping me in sports and on the right track. My mother has taught me to be courageous and always stand on what I believe in she also showed me perseverance.
Follow Us on Facebook