- Name: Terry Hunter Jr.
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 215
- Position: RB
- College: Lincoln University/ Ottawa University
- Twitter: TerryHunterJr1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Wyandotte County located in Kansas City, Kansas. What I love most about my city
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study, Practice and Strength and Conditioning. As much as strength and speed impact success in this game, knowledge of the game and your opponent is always key.
What do you worry about, and why?
•My family and friends, kansas city isn’t the safest of places to live statistically and I constantly pray that everyone is blessed with another chance to live.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•My freshman year of college at Garden City CC I finished with a 1.9 GPA jeopardizing my eligibility. I had to buckle down focus and study like crazy now I have a bachelors from Lincoln university and finished my first semester of grad school at Ottawa University both with a 3.5 GPA
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•I think my teammates would my sense of humor is my best quality.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Definitely Alvin Kamara when he was at Hutchinson CC
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
•Physical therapist I have a passion for the human body and how it works.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
•Room, car, desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- One family member and it would be my son easily. He’s definitely going to carry the family legacy.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•It would be between Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark both wealthy and intelligent.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
•Having my son as a sophomore in college and having to take a semester off from school not knowing if ill ever re-enroll. I had to become a man fast, buckle down and take care of business.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•ripping my school pants in the 3rd grade.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•my last game of my senior season I had flip flopped between RB and LB throughout the season. But I was able to finish my last game with 36carries for 167yards and 4 rec for 27 yds.
What song best describes your work ethic?
•J cole dollar and a dream
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
•Comprehension of the game, being able to breakdown film at an elite level gives you an upper hand on the opponent.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandmother, I would for her to be able to see me play at least one football game and to meet her grandson.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
•Austin Ekeler RB for chargers
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•Respected definitely, you don’t have to like me that’s temporary based off emotion, if you respect me that means you recognize what i’m about and that’s forever.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
•Michael Vick started a whole new era of quarterbacks that are taking over football. I just wish we would have got to see him play a little longer.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
•Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Parents , they come from a different generation of working hard and them two alone have given me the ability to grind the way I do.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Conference Championship MVP’s nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1LfdOUvJvz
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheeler arrested for felony domestic violence nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/chad-w…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Packers QB Aaron Rodgers shoots down the rumors that he wants to leave Green Bay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Buccaneers WR Scott Miller believes he can beat Tyreek Hill in a race nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/tyreek… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 3-Round NFL Mock Draft presented by @DraftGuyJimmy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mock-d… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KnS3VZXk8v
about 2 hours ago