- Name: Shea Holebrook Jr
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 205
- Position: WR/Slot
- College: New Mexico State
- Twitter: SHJOfficial_11
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Westchester New York, a town called Ossining. What I love most about my home town was sports was a fr big thing. We had great athletes on the football field, basketball players both boys and girls and more. So it was always a good environment at the events.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Practice, strength and conditioning and then film study. I put practice first because practice brings consistency and being consistent is one of the key things you need to be great at this game. Being well conditioned gives you an advantage over your opponents. Also, being stronger than them will be in your favor as well. That’s why Strength and conditioning is number 2 on my list. Putting film study at number 3 on the list was hard for me because I know how important it is to study your opponents and also yourself. Studying your opponents film helps you out a lot individually and as a team. Learning their tendencies and habits could help you execute the game plan. Studying yourself is a little bit more important to me because constructive criticism is key to getting better. All three of these things are really important.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being successful and being able to take care of my family. I worry about that because I want to give my family the life that we never had one day so being successful is very important to me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In HS I had a lot of interest from big time schools. However I did not have the grades to get into the schools so I chose to take the JUCO route which most players don’t like to do. I overcame that by getting my GPA up in junior college and then earning a FBS scholarship.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My speed/twitch
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jerry Jeudy
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Football coach
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose my one family member because family comes first after God.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Sonic because of his speed.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• One of my biggest adversities in life has been coming to New Mexico State. I believe i was in the wrong program not put in the best situations for my successful and I’m overcoming it by continuing to try and pursue my career no matter how hard it gets.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I got in trouble in front of my friends as a kid.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first catch as a D1 football player against Wyoming.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Ace hood – Hustle Hard
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental toughness
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma, my mother’s mom. I would bring her back because I know how much my mom loved her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Odell Beckham
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect goes a long way and I don’t really care you somebody doesn’t like me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice and only because he is also from westchester New York.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because she is the hardest working person that I know.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- #BillsMafia takes the lead, can they hold on for the W twitter.com/nfl/status/130…
about 39 mins ago
- The kid is a stud, I have been saying it for years. He is finally getting the love he deserves twitter.com/tesslersports/…
about 40 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaac Parks, P, UNC Pembroke nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaac-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Dp1v8yfWqj
about 57 mins ago