- Name: Ronald Collins
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 285
- Position: DT
- College: Prairie View A&M University
- Twitter: RonAlmighty__
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from the great city of Houston, and what I love most is that’s it’s so much to do here and we have some of the coolest people!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would say all three are equally important but, I would with Strength and Conditioning because that will get you ready for the season as well as carry you through the season. Next I would say practice because repetition is key for you to be successful on game day. Lastly, is film you have to know your opponent to see there tendencies and get familiar with who’s lining up in front of you so it can help you prepare.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not being successful because my parents sacrificed a lot and was always there for me with everything I did so I want to show them all that paid off
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed a class my freshman year of college, my first time failing a class ever, so I knew I had to go even harder the next time I took by getting help and studying more!
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality is that I’m Strong and can Run for my size
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dawonya Tucker
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A business Man
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my Room first then desk and Car after
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose my family member because to me family comes first and has always been there for me!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be the Hulk because nobody can mess with him!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was when my MAWMAW and Aunt Felicia past away this year, me never having to dea with something like that was hard but I overcame it because my family got even tighter after that and I know there watching over me and still praying for me!
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is when I was in 8th grade and I was running down the hall and tripped on a door stop and slide across the floor in front of everyone!
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I caught my first TD pass against Texas Southern not to many Defensive Lineman get a opportunity like that!
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Down Below- Roddy Ricch
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• An important trait I can have is a willing mind to learn and getting better everyday, just being strong mentally can help me a lot!
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Mawmaw because being able to see her again would mean more than anything to me, to be able to hear her voice and give her a hug one more time would be priceless!
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Deshaun Watson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be Respected because respect goes a long
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Mom and Dad, because the things I see that they go through and still sacrifice for me and my sister and don’t complain and still walk that Christian walk , that’s my biggest motivation those are my superhero’s
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kyle Nuñez, OL, Stony Brook University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/kyle-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for June 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kyle Nuñez, OL, Stony Brook University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/kyle-n…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for June 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Le’Vonte Larry, DB, Savannah State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...