- Name: Quan Shorts
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 200 lb
- Position: Wide receiver (inside or outside)
- College: Northwestern State University of Louisiana
- Twitter: @QuanShorts
- Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
My hometown is New Orleans. Some of the things I love most about my city is the culture and everything that goes along with it like the food and people.
- List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice? Learning how to practice to be prefect the game
Practice is most important because you have to fall in love with the process to get rewarded in the game.
Strength and Conditioning is second because you have to keep your body healthy and strong so that you can compete at a high level week after week.
Than Film study is third but still important because you need to study your opponent and also watch to fix your own mistakes.
- What do you worry about, and why?
The future, I feel the pressure to provide and set a good example for my son.
- Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
In high school I needed to get a 20 on the ACT but I ended up getting a 16. The second round I really pushed myself to study harder to do better and I got a 21.
- What do your teammates say is your best quality?
The leader I am on and off the field and also my work ethic.
- Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
The Dbs from LSU partially Grant Delpit
- What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Room, desk and car – which do you, clean first?
- If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
Family, because family always comes first.
- If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
Will Smith from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air because we share some of the same personality traits.
- Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
Getting kicked out of Texas Tech because I felt like I lost everything. But Northwestern gave me a 2nd change and I’m making the most of it.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
In high school when I wrecked my car in the school parking lot in front of everyone
- What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My first collegiate touchdown pass against Baylor in Cowboy stadium
- What song best describes your work ethic?
Lupe Fiasco – The show goes on
- What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
Having a clear and positive mindset.
- If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
My grandma, so she could cook me one last meal.
- If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
Resected, respect goes a long way.
- What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
Kavontae Turpin, he gave TCU his all and now due to altercation he is fighting to stay in the game.
- Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Love to win.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My son, he pushes me to want to be better man.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Facts greatest Bills trade ever. It cost them Kelvin Shepherd! twitter.com/tydunne/status…
about 8 hours ago
- We need to make this happen @AnchorBarWings Let’s send him a case! Courtesy of the #BillsMafia twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 8 hours ago
- Fam Zimm!!! @larryzimm4 @ZimmerJoyce twitter.com/NextGenStats/s…
about 9 hours ago