- Name: Peter Anderson
- Height: 5110
- Weight: 165
- Position: WR
- College: Colorado Mesa University
- Twitter: @Swaggy11WR
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Aurora Colorado. That’s where my family lives. It could be snowing one day and the next day it’s 80° outside.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning
You have to be in shape to maximize your ability.
Practice ribs are important. That’s the closest you get to game scenarios. It’s important not to have wasted reps in practice.
- Film Study
You have to know your opponent. I like to know the coverages. The techniques being used to defend me. It’s also for me to make sure I’m getting better and doing my job.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Graduating college… Getting my degree is important to me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Luckily, so far I haven’t failed in anything.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m fun to be around.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’m getting my degree in Personal Training
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Three strangers, Acts of kindness are over looked.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Arrow, He fights for the little guy
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Not being recruited in high school by any of my in state D1 schools was a let down. I came to CMU put my work in and became an All American.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t get embarrassed.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My favorite was my sophomore year of college against Colorado School of Mines. From the 17 yard line I caught a 20 yard crossing route surrounded by five defenders. I out ran them to put my team in position for the game-winning field goal.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Win by Jay Rock
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma, I miss her
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Swaggy P’s
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Terry McLaurin
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, You don’t have to like me to respect me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown, he was at the top of his game. Doing what he loved, now he’s not.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad, He’s always had my back in helping me achieve my goals.