According to reports from PG Packers News on Twitter, Za’Darius Smith the former Ravens linebakcer and current Packers starting linebacker was cited by police on November 7th.
According to Wisconsin online court records, #Packers OLB Za'Darius Smith is due in court on Nov. 7 at 2 p.m. after being ticketed for possessing marijuana or synthetic marijuana and speeding 20-24 MPH over speed limit on Sept. 29. @PGPackersNews first reported.— Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) November 1, 2019
Police stopped Smith for going 81 mph in a 60 mph zone on Sept. 29 as he and teammates Rashan Gary and Kingsley Keke were returning to Green Bay from a trip to Chicago.
Police found three hollowed-out cigars filled with marijuana and a vaping cartridge in a duffel bag in the rear of the SUV, per Pro Football Talk.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: JaQuan Bailey, DL, Iowa State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jaquan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8UVjDZKgx8
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wyatt Gardner, OC, West Liberty University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shannon Hall, DL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Kansas City Chiefs Fantasy Football Preview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/kansas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nDA0Y2ApjW
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Chase Lucas, CB, Arizona State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/chase-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ezbGQxulFO
about 43 mins ago