- Name: Marquis Adams
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 278
- Position: Fullback/Flex
- College: Livingstone College
- Twitter: @Quis3times
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My Home town Atlanta, Ga just the atmosphere of the city and all the places to visit.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength : Of course wanna be explosive on the field. Film Study: Must always study the opponent and study yourself to prefect your craft. Practice: Practice to be ready to be better and to correct any mistakes. Conditioning: Finish off with some sprints to keep on your toes.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not being able to provide for my family and not being to be happy.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Well back in High school i failed the graduation test twice , after failing twice i told myself if i really want to graduate going to have to buckle down and get it right.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality is blocking and running guys over.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Linebacker Pat Green attended Winston Salem State
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Sport marketing i love to persuade and make others feel happy from a purchase.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Save My family member Automatically
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Incredible Hulk , why because his demeanor fits my character.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was losing my granny and finding a way to keep from the depression lifestyle.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I’d have to say getting to the cash register and realizing i miss placed my cash.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first college touchdown , it just was unbelievable.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Started from the bottom by Drake
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental toughness will defiantly help at the next level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My father of course , and i’d bring him back so he can see all I have done since he’s passed away.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Magic floor
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Delanie Walker
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected , because if you have respect that takes you further then being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Micheal Vick , Just imagine if he doesn’t getting to the off field troubles he’d have a ring today.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose , we can tie but losing I cant have.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My uncle , I’ve been watching him since I was a toddler and he’s always showed me that family is everything.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Michael Holland III, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/michae… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jonathan Adams, WR, Arkansas State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jonath…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mitchell Arendsen, DE, Albion College - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/mitche… @MitchArendsen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Iowa Central Community College WR Jacquice Baylock was shot and killed in Indiana - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jacqui…
about 22 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Scott, DB, Albany State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tyler-… @ty21scott… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago