The NFL has suspended Arizona Cardinals safety Josh Shaw indefinitely for betting on NFL games. There was no inside information or anything like that but the NFL is making sure to make an example out of Shaw.
Shaw is currently on Injured Reserve but this is big for the NFL. Shaw attended Florida from 2010 to 2011. He appeared in one game as a true freshman and redshirted. As a redshirt freshman in 2011, he appeared in 10 games with one start and recorded 22 tackles. Prior to the 2012 season, Shaw transferred to the University of Southern California (USC). The Cincinnati Bengals selected Shaw in the fourth round with the 120th pick of the 2015 NFL draft.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Nicholls State standout Dalton Hillard Jr. son of former Saints RB passed away at 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/dalton…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- President Trump wants College Football to happen, and some divisions plan to play nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/trump-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Calvert High School has a message for the scumbags that paint racial language on their football field… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- New York Giants owner’s daughter committed suicide after a long fight with depression nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/giants… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Steven Taylor, OL, Southern Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/steven… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RlNGAU5pFz
about 3 hours ago