- Jeff Taylor
- Colorado State University
- Hometown: Jonesboro, GA
- Twitter: @Im_therealJeff
As an athlete, what is your motivation?
Seeing all of the sacrifices that my family has given up for me, to be able to play the game I love.
What defines success for you?
Knowing that I have given all I have to give and I have exhausted all that I have to give from myself and my teammates. I will always give everything I have on anything I do in life.
What would your teammates say about the type of teammate you are?
I am a very passionate player. I may seem quiet but I am very vocal on the field. I am coachable by anyone. I am an on-field coach. I am always reliable on and off the field. I am there for anyone in dire times of need on and off the field.
What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
Get at least of 6 hours of film in a week. My cheat day is only on Saturday. Only one soda a month.
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
Da’Ron Payne, University of Alabama.
Who is the best player in the NFL?
Jason Kelce and Tyron Smith. Both have longevity in NFL and both are technically sound to where they make minimum mistakes in a game. Their footwork is sound and to a T and they love to finish blocks every play.
What is your team of choice on Madden, why?
Kansas City Chiefs. They run a multiple style offense. 11, 12, 21 personnel The also do a spread/west coast run and gun which is my favorite offense to be a part of.
Failure is inevitable in life. How do you handle situations that don’t go in your favor?
Recollect me and my thoughts. Look back at what I failed at and go back and try again to do the best of my ability. Look and see what I could do better.
Is there a current/former NFL player that you model your game after?
Knowing what you do now, what would you go back and tell yourself as a High-School Freshman?
Do not get complacent with yourself, and the success that you have in high school because it only gets harder from here and you will have to work harder than you have.
What is your go-to restaurant near campus?
If your life was a book, what would its title be?
“The Long Journey.”
What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
My grandfather. I was at a young age when he passed away and never got to spend any time with him, and it would make all of the difference in me to just talk, and see him for just five minutes.
Forty-years from now, what do you want to be remembered for?
How much passion and effort I gave everything I did on and off the field.
In 15 words or less, why should an NFL team invest in you?
Knowledge about football, can break down player tendency & traits on-field, player-coach, great teammate.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Alize Ward, S, Stephen F. Austin University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/alize-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dontae Keys, OT, North Carolina A&T nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/dontae… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Curtis Anderson, DB, Western Oregon University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/curtis…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bryan Mills, CB, North Carolina Central University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bryan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:NCAA player granted a waiver to return to college after signing an NFL agent nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/waiver/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago