It’s a must win week for a lot of people, so I’ll spare the theatrics. I hope these moves lead to playoff births for many!
1.Sam Darnold-QB-NY Jets: Apparently, the cure to seeing ghosts is playing the Washington Redskins defense. After posting 293 yards and 4 TDs Darnold gets a juicy matchup with the Oakland Raiders, but wait there’s more! Week 13 is Cincy and if you’re feeling lucky he’s going against Miami in Week 14. Go get you some Sam Darnold!
2.Jonathan Williams-RB-Indianapolis Colts: I’ve been uncharacteristically bad on the wire this season at RB, so if you ignore this one I get it. Marlon Mack has a broken hand and is likely out for a few weeks. Insert Williams. The Colts could lean a little more on Jacoby Brissett signaling more value for Nyheim Hines, but there’s no denying the Colts run the ball. Williams will get carries in this backfield and showed he can be productive with touches. Jordan Wilkins could be a little bit of an annoying backfield partner depending on his injury. So proceed with caution I mentioned 3 RBs on one team in this write-up.
3.Noah Fant-TE-Denver Broncos: Courtland Sutton and Noah Fant are giving Broncos fans a lot to be excited about. These 2 are explosive in the passing game and Fant has exploded with Brandon Allen at QB- 7 catches 175 yards and 1 TD. Fant was targeted a bunch in the red zone against Minnesota and doesn’t face a complete uphill battle against Buffalo. He’s carving out a legitimate role with Allen at helm.
4. Deebo Samuel-WR- San Francisco 49ers: Deebo Samuel now has consecutive 100-yard games. The 49ers run game hasn’t looked quite as explosive in recent weeks and Deebo Samuel has become their new big play firecracker. Samuel is also used in Jet Motion and Jet Sweep plays to get him the ball in space. With George Kittle on the shelf currently Samuel is developing into a WR1 option for the 49ers. Any teams WR1 is worth rostering as the targets will be there. Remember fantasy football rule #1: follow the volume- 21 targets in the last 2 games.
5. Jeff Driskel-QB-Detroit Lions: Are you QB desperate? Well, Jeff Driskel has the Washington Redskins this week and in his last 2 starts Driskel has tallied 17.56 and 27.46 points in Yahoo! Half point PPR leagues. Above I mentioned how the Washington D served as the remedy for Sam Darnold for seeing ghosts, so who knows what it will do for Driskel and the Lions offense.
Others To Consider:
- Derrius Guice-RB-Washington Redskins
- James Washington-WR-Pittsburgh Steelers
- Dallas Goedert-TE-Philadelphia Eagles
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds