- Name: Eric Reichwaldt
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 230
- Position: Linebacker / Defensive End
- College: Augsburg University
- Twitter: AvengerEric_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Apple Valley Mn, what I love most is the scenery and the people as well as how supportive they are.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film , Practice, Strength and Conditioning. you need to fully understand the game so when you get your opportunity on the field you can be in the best position to make plays.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not teaching my full potential in anything that I do.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• After my senior year of high school I had no offers or interests to play anywhere I felt like I failed myself. So I put my trust into gods hands and continued to work hard and find a opportunity.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being reliable, someone they can always trust and knowing I will always have their back on and off the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Brandon Perce, Rochester CC
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would either be in the military or pursing a job in the astronomy field.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, I don’t ever want to lose anyone. Family holds very close to my heart.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Tony Stark, unlimited money and brain power to create anything I choose too and save the world.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Probably not knowing if I was going to play football after highschool and just busting my tail that summer trying to find a school to play at.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• High school pep fest dance routine with the school dance team.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Getting my third sack in a game against Northland CC. Sophomore year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Heartless by YFN Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental readiness, preparedness and toughness
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother, She’s never seen me play a game so it would mean a lot if she could watch me just once.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Spot
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jon Bostic ILB
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect is earned not given.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown, he’s got the potential to become the best receiver to play but unfortunate circumstances have veered him to take a different route.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose in anything I do.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father has always been there for me to teach me about life and still does. He’s been my biggest supporter and fan and everything he does I try to emulate into my life and learn from him.