- Name: Chad Steinwachs
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 205
- Position: WR
- College: Baldwin Wallace
- Twitter: @ChadSteinwachs
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Buffalo, NY and I love how passionate and loyal the fans are here with the Buffalo Bills and Sabres, it makes for a great day during game days, and just how nice the people from Buffalo are.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, and Strength and Conditioning. You have to be able to know your opponent and their tendencies in order to be prepared for a game. Every coach says this cliché but it is very true that practice makes perfect and if you practice and prepare hard it makes the games that much easier. Strength and Conditioning is also very important but stacked up against the other two I would put it third just because the other two are very important.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t really worry about a lot I am a very laid back guy but if I had to pick something it would be letting my family and friends down because I want to be able to succeed and show them that anything is possible.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My junior year of lacrosse in college I thought I should’ve been named conference player of the year because I had such a great season but I did not get the accolade. The next season I worked even harder and won conference player of the year and was named an All-American.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say that my best quality is my athletic ability and also my leadership.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against in college wouldn’t be a single player but it would be a group of players on the Mount Union defense just because they were so dominant my freshman year of football.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a football coach of either a college or professional team.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, then car. If my room is dirty then that just means everything else is going to be dirty. My car would be last just because I spend the least amount of time in my car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member for sure because my family is very important to me and I wouldn’t be where I’m at today without my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Id be The Rock because he is so cool and is huge and has had a good life.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in my life was not earning a scholarship to a division 1 or division 2 school coming out of high school. I thought I was good enough to earn a scholarship but I did not earn one. I ended up going to a division 3 school and was able to play two sports and earn 8 varsity letters.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment in my life was when I was at my friend’s house in 8th grade for a pool party and my one friend pants’ me when I was wearing my bathing suit so I was standing in the yard naked for a second with all of my friends around laughing at me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my career was my senior year on senior day I had a 104-yard interception returned for a touchdown when the other team was trying to throw a hail mary at the end of the half. We ended up winning that game by 7 points.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Work ASAP Ferg
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I believe that knowledge and smarts is the most important trait you can have because even if you aren’t the fastest or biggest player, if you can read defenses and know where to be and when to be there than you can be very successful. Tom Brady is not the most athletic player by any means but he is one of the smartest players and arguably the best QB of all time.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my moms father back from the dead because I was way to young to remember him so I would like to be able to meet him at the age that I am at right now to see how great of a guy he was.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Darren Waller from the Oakland Raiders. He is a big athletic TE that can get open whenever he wants. He got into some trouble earlier in his career but his mind is in the right place and he is playing like an elite TE.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because people are always going to dislike you but if they respect you that must mean that you are doing something well.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Probably Johnny Manziel just because he was such an electric and fun player to watch during college but he never panned out in the NFL and then he got into some trouble and had his mind focused on the wrong things.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose, wins come and go but losing is how you learn and grow as a player and a team.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest influence has been my father just because he believes in me more than anyone and pushes me to be the best that I can be in anything whether it be school, life, or sports.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I am willing to bet that the two players released yesterday for failed physicals Trill Williams and Eric Burrell wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Learning proper football techniques with Malik Boynton | Learn to Back Pedal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/back-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Learning proper football techniques with Malik Boynton | Learn to Back Pedal with a Pro youtu.be/fDx0jLQfflE via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Let's Go!! twitter.com/parkerboudreau…
about 2 hours ago
- This is pretty cool! I get questions all the time about technique and here is a pro teaching you what he does. Pay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...