Brandon Drayton, a safety at Marshall University was arrested on charges of strangulation and domestic battery. According to the criminal complaint, an officer noticed Drayton grabbing the victim around the neck and yelling at her.
The victim had red marks around her neck and chest area. His bond was set at 55,000 dollars. He has been suspended from all team related activities.
Drayton, a junior from Largo, Fla., is fourth on the team in tackles with 46. He has 3.5 tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Saints are working out LS Andrew DePaola nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andrew… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VMkfIeOVVx
about 33 mins ago
- Jets cut a LB yesterday then traded a linebacker as well, James Burgess must be on his way back
about 34 mins ago
- Just keep working bro, your time is coming. Guaranteed twitter.com/marquetteking/…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:Father of a football player arrested for stabbing two players after his son beat up the coach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Titans designate CB Adoree’ Jackson to return from IR
about 51 mins ago