- Name: Alfonso Pearson
- Height: 5’7
- Weight: 160
- Position: Cornerback
- College: Coppin State University
- Twitter: @zoflyinsolo
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Washington, DC. And what I love most about my hometown is that there is always something to do. I also don’t have to travel far if I want to sight see.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I think Strength and Conditioning is the most important because you must build your body up for the physicality of the game. Film study comes after so you and your team can sit and find weaknesses in your opponent. And what to do to stop their plays. Practice is the time to simulate the game and to go over the plays of the opponent and the plays to stop theirs.
What do you worry about, and why?
• What I worry about is messing up and why because I feel like I`m a perfectionist and things must be done right so things can go smooth.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I have failed at a lot of things and what I do when I experience failure. Is to find out the problem of what went wrong and try it again until I get it right.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my work ethic.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Not sure who was the best player I have played against in college. But I have played against great players on my team in practice.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would be an entrepreneur starting my own business.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If there was a disaster, I would save my family member first because that’s my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be a movie character, I would be the Hulk. Because I could use my strength to lift things.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity in my life is being a small player. How I overcome it is by outworking others.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is when I didn`t have the right size pants for my game so I had to wear my practice pants.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my college career. Was deflecting a deep ball that was a potential touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that best describes my work ethic is wins & losses by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait that I have is having patience. And I feel like that will help me at the next level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my granddad back from the dead for a day because I didn`t spend a lot of time with him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open a dance club, I would name it the crazy legs.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I think the most underrated player in the NFL is JuJuSmith-schuster
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because people will treat you like your important if your respected.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel for Antonio Brown the most because he`s very talented and would hate to see his talent go to waste.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because losing isn`t the goal but losing is a great teacher it shows you what you need to work on.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life is my dad because when things go left, he can get me back in the right direction.