We have been doing well the past couple weeks, our total on the year is now up to 45 wins, 31 losses and 1 tie. I think this week we strike gold though. Check out our Week 6 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers.
- Giants v. Patriots
- Panthers v. Buccaneers
- Seahawks v. Browns
- Texans v. Chiefs
- Redskins v. Dolphins
- Eagles v. Vikings
- Saints v. Jaguars
- Bengals v. Ravens
- 49ers v. Rams
- Falcons v. Cardinals
- Titans v. Broncos
- Cowboys v. Jets
- Steelers v. Chargers
- Lions v. Packers
- Patrick Mahomes and DeShaun Watson are in a gun fight. This is going to be a high scoring battle, and I think both the Texans and Chiefs will put up 40 points. I think Watson and Mahomes together throw for 800 plus yards. Get ready for a high scoring affair.
- Jared Goff and the Rams get back on track. They beat the undefeated 49ers at home, and Goff has a great day. The Rams offense looks legit again and their defense finally shows up causing 3 turnovers and scoring on one of them.
- Case Keenum leads the Redskins to a win over the Dolphins. The crazy thing is it goes to overtime as a 0-0 game. No scores and a field goal at the end of the game is what wins it. These teams want that first pick bad…..
- Cooper Kupp goes off again, this time for 175 yards and 3 touchdowns. There is no one on the 49ers defense that can cover him and he eats. This kid is fanatastic.
- Kyle Allen finally loses a game as a starter. The Buccaneers are able to bottle up Christian McCaffrey making Allen beat them and he cannot get it done. Allen throws 2 picks but fumbles the ball several times.
- The Browns lose again. On paper they are good but the Seahawks defense eats on baker Mayfield. Mayfield throws for 148 yards and Odell Beckham Jr and him have a huge fight on the sidelines. Seahawks defense dominates.