Former Minnesota Gophers running back Marion Barber needs some help. He was arrested this past week for charges that stemmed from 2018.
The former All-Pro allegedly damaged two cars intentionally by hitting them with his arms or body on July 23, 2018, TMZ reports. Barber faces up to one year in jail and a $4,000 fine if convicted on each misdemeanor count, the Dallas Morning News reports.
Barber was taken into custody on Wednesday of this week and released after posting 2,010 dollars for a bond. Barber played in the NFL for seven NFL seasons and was a Pro Bowler in 2007 for the Cowboys.
Barber looks rough in his mugshot, and I am honestly wondering if he could be suffering from CTE. Remember he was a bruiser back and used his body as a battling ram.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago