Former Minnesota Gophers running back Marion Barber needs some help. He was arrested this past week for charges that stemmed from 2018.
The former All-Pro allegedly damaged two cars intentionally by hitting them with his arms or body on July 23, 2018, TMZ reports. Barber faces up to one year in jail and a $4,000 fine if convicted on each misdemeanor count, the Dallas Morning News reports.
Barber was taken into custody on Wednesday of this week and released after posting 2,010 dollars for a bond. Barber played in the NFL for seven NFL seasons and was a Pro Bowler in 2007 for the Cowboys.
Barber looks rough in his mugshot, and I am honestly wondering if he could be suffering from CTE. Remember he was a bruiser back and used his body as a battling ram.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dontè Simmons, RB, Delaware Valley University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/donte-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Eric Barriere Jr., QB, Eastern Washington nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/eric-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Titus Wall, S, Missouri State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/titus-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Patriots Continue to Lead the Way in Time of Need ift.tt/2YmKZwD
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 600 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/small-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago