- Name: J’Juan Muldrow
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 185
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: New Mexico Highlands University
- Twitter: JJuanMuldrow3
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is East Sacramento, California. I love that it teaches you to be self made and that nothing is given but earned.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, to learn your weaknesses and bad habits and make them better. To also learn your opponent. Practice, so you work on your craft and improve everyday. Strength and conditioning, so you can be in shape and physically able to compete at a high level of intensity.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not living and not being able to compete to at my highest potential, because there’s a lot of people that look up to me and proud of what I’m doing this far. You can lose focus easy.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember failing at making the transition from high school football to junior college. I reacted like a high schooler would, but I had a good support system of older teammates that helped me overcome that.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being able to adapt to any situation or position I’m given.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Vince Mayle
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• CEO of a sports academy
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first, that’s where you lay your head. Desk, thats where you make moves and ideas are made. Car, that’s your transportation.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, that’s who I was raised with and loved my whole life. No disrespect to the strangers.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith, because he has a huge authentic impact on the world.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Me and my brother being homeless before coming to college. I overcame it because me and my brother said to each other everyday that “this is a test and no matter what we gonna get through this for sure”
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Falling asleep in class and drooling everywhere.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Throwing an 80 yard touchdown to a teammate to give him his first receiving touchdown of the year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hussle – Victory Lap
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Awareness. Being able to adjust in any situation.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma Janice Aldridge. She was the backbone to my family.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Terrance Mitchell
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Respect is earned and takes you a long way in life.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Percy Harvin. He would’ve been one of the greats if not for health and personal issues. He was one of the most explosive players ever.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom. Regardless the situation she’s going to make sure everything is alright. She has a heart. She taught me how to survive.