- Name: Jatece Wright
- Height: 5’9
- Position: DB
- College:Missouri Southern (previously Prairie View A&M)
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Linden, NJ – Just the fact that everyone there roots for each other it’s all love from the city!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, Practice, then S&C I believe film is the most important due to the fact if you watch so much film when it comes to gameday and in practice you can be able to move so much faster on the field since you know what the team’s tendencies are. Then Practice because repetition of reps also plays a big part for you then S&C because it keeps the body in shape and helps prevent injuries.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family due to the fact im always away from home so I do not always have the time to check on them and have the scoop on how everyone is doing
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Wasn’t the best at my coverage skills used to get beat all the time in man then worked on it and now I look at myself one of the best man coverage safeties
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Lead by example
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• David Pindell played against him in JUCO that guy can fly
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Something in the criminal justice field mainly a probation officer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room since its the place I leave and I always have to keep it clean I have OCD when it comes to stuff like that
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I love my family with all my heart so my family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• While at JUCO I only played special teams where it was my role and we had some crazy good players at my position so I knew to make it where I played the next season I would wake up every morning and go workout at the beach to help better myself
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Public Speaking
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Hustling downfield to stop the RB at Sam Houston from breaking for an long TD hawked him down and forced a fumble
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hussle- Hussle & Motivate
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non -Physical the sport at the next level is more mental than physical
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandpa he started me with football and would love for him to see me play now
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Uhh Vibezz?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marlon Humphrey
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because not everyone in the world is going to like you but respect goes a long way
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mom she has always been there for me thats my best friend right there I owe her the world