Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan has no plan to trade disgruntled cornerback Jalen Ramsey, according to the Associated Press.
Khan told The Associated Press on Wednesday that “the best thing is to have him be part of the team.” Khan spoke exclusively to the AP as part of his announcement that he’s becoming the majority investor in the Black News Channel , which will be the nation’s only 24-hour news network aimed at African American viewers.
“Obviously, football is a team sport and I’m sensitive to what individual insight or viewpoint or requests (there) might be,” Khan said. “But we have to do the right thing for the team. We value the values Jalen adds to us, to the Jaguars. I think we value him highly. We’re still looking at what is the right thing for the Jaguars, and I think right now the best thing is to have him be part of the team.”
Ramsey has missed five practices in a row, and missed last week’s game, but their owner is planning on keeping him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- You could see some major football conferences shut down football this week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/footba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Fordham cancels game in Hawaii on September 12 due to COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/fordha… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l5wcT0AO0U
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Karl Mofor, RB, University of Albany nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/karl-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/caleb-… @caleb2raw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marvin Terry, LB, Delta State - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/marvin… @MarvinTerry7… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago