Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan has no plan to trade disgruntled cornerback Jalen Ramsey, according to the Associated Press.
Khan told The Associated Press on Wednesday that “the best thing is to have him be part of the team.” Khan spoke exclusively to the AP as part of his announcement that he’s becoming the majority investor in the Black News Channel , which will be the nation’s only 24-hour news network aimed at African American viewers.
“Obviously, football is a team sport and I’m sensitive to what individual insight or viewpoint or requests (there) might be,” Khan said. “But we have to do the right thing for the team. We value the values Jalen adds to us, to the Jaguars. I think we value him highly. We’re still looking at what is the right thing for the Jaguars, and I think right now the best thing is to have him be part of the team.”
Ramsey has missed five practices in a row, and missed last week’s game, but their owner is planning on keeping him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft: Week 6 ift.tt/34l3wO1
about 11 mins ago
- Let’s Go!!!! twitter.com/buffalobills/s…
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Kicker Index: Which team has the best kicker and who should you stay away from?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Fantasy Doctors Injury Update: Could Bengals RB Joe Mixon miss week 7 with a foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/joe-mi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago