- Name: Jacory Nichols
- Height: 5’6
- Weight: 158
- Position: FS/KR/PR/WR
- College: Harding University
- Twitter: @ jacorynichols
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Houston, Texas what I love about the city is it has some of the best connections. Almost everywhere you go you can meet someone that would be influential to your life in a positive way.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study Strength and Conditioning then practice. I put them in this order not primarily because of importance but because without film study and strength and conditioning then can you not really reach your full potential in practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My only worry is that will I be able to take care of my family because I feel that I owe them so much.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I would say my biggest failure would be when I did not make the varsity team in 10th grade. I do not know why but that has stuck with me through out my career. My reaction was being a little down at first then realizing that I needed to put in hard work to get where I wanted to be.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leading the Team
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against in my football career is Trinity Benson he plays for the Broncos right now.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a football coach and mentor
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first because that is where I lay my head.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save one family because I am a person that thrives on loyalty.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would want to be the Hulk. Ever since I was little, I just believed that he was someone that was humble and had a lot of strength.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in my life would be my size something I have been dealing with my whole life. I have honestly handled with it by working hard for the things that I wanted to achieve.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Would be when I got in trouble at school and my dad had to come pick me up.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play in my career would be my first pick 6 it has been something I always dreamed about and having that come truly made me feel so good.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Work Hard Play Hard By: Wiz Khalifa
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My most important trait would probably be Non-Physical and that would be my work ethic. Trying to teach people how to work hard is not possible. I believe that either you are a hard worker, or you are not.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my mom and it would just be to see if she was proud of me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• 1Way Turn up
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• In my opinion Eddie Jackson is the most unrated player in the NFL. Has great size and range at safety.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected than liked. No matter in life you can’t please everyone so being liked is something that you really can’t control. No matter if you are liked by a person or not, they still can respect you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I would say Antonio brown.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I would say that I love to win rather hating to lose. Sometimes the best thing for you to do in life is to take a loss. Trying to be a mature athlete I try to now turn my losses into valuable lessons. Hating to lose is not reality because if you don’t loose you really can’t experience and get better.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad and have the biggest influence on my life. I truly believe that without him being in the center of my life I would not be the person I am today. He has supported me no matter what and stood by my side. Also have been a very vivid picture on how to handle different life situations. No matter if its in football or just how to carry yourself daily.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Why More Pay Cuts Will End Hopes of MLB in 2020 ift.tt/2zzgOde
about 13 mins ago
- David Price to pay Dodgers’ Minor Leaguers ift.tt/2TOB2pV
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kyle Fourtenbary, TE, University of Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/kyle-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Beau Morris, RT, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/beau-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/O1ewN00AU2
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jerome Brown Jr., OL, Valdosta State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago