- Name: Isiah Perkins
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 192
- Position: CB/S
- College: University of New Hampshire
- Twitter: @perkparadise
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Williamstown, New Jersey. A place that has tremendous pride and enthusiasm. I love that the people within my town look out for each other and are very supportive.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Practice, Film Study
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not reaching any of my goals or not reaching my full potential.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first exam to get into my graduate program I did not get the score I wanted. I prepared hard for the second exam and eventually had a successful interview to get into the program.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would say how selfless I am. I’ll do anything for any one of my teammates.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Probably Bryan Schor
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would most likely be somewhere in the business world.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first for sure
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member- my loyalty would be with my family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I grew up watching that show everyday.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• There were many moments that I’ve dealt with adversity. Whatever situation occurs, I try to figure out the problem and overcome the situation to the best of my abilities.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I would have to say my first career interception.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grinding All My Life- Nipsey Hustle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physically- my size and length at my position
Mentally- my football IQ
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Uncle Brian, he passed away when I was younger
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Perk’s Dance Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• AJ Bouye
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. People can be respected without even knowing the person who is respecting them.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
It is hard to choose one. I would say my parents are a huge influence in my life. They have supported anything I chose to do in my life and they motivate me to be better.