- Name: Isaiah Edwards
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 185
- Position: CB
- College: Western New Mexico
- Twitter: mr_edwards15
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from San Diego, CA and what I love most about San Diego is that it’s home all my friends and family is there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• film study is the most important it allows you to see who you will be facing their tendencies on the line what they do on run plays or when they’re not getting the ball.
Practice, allows you to prefect your craft so on Saturday your ready.
Strength and conditioning, in order to compete at a high level the weight room is key also it’s a great way to bond with teammates.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my legacy and creating the right path for others to follow.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My senior year of high school I failed my math final in order to graduate I was heartbroken literally in tears. My teacher gave me the opportunity to retake the test I put my everything into passing that test and I did with a 92%.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality is that I’m a great brother, mentor, and leader on and off the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I’ve played against is Xavier Ayers, all American WR, he pushed me everyday at practice to beat him that helped turn me into the player I am today.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would work in a field that focuses on helping those in need.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I’d clean my room, the first victory of the day is making my bed.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• In all honesty my family member, family is one of the most important things in my life.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I’m a big Avengers fan. Thor is my go to character, who wouldn’t want to be the God of lightning.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life is not being able to meet my little brother I deal with it by giving my all in football because he didn’t get the chance to play.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I was younger I didn’t want to leave practice to go to the bathroom so I peed my pants just to keep playing.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play is my first interception which I returned for a touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that best describes my work ethic is Rise up by- Andra Day.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait is having grit, because life is full of adversity but you can’t let that stop you.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My little brother, Id do anything just to give him a hug and tell him I love him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The boogie house.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Chris Harris.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•Respected, people having respect for you and vice-versa goes along way in life.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Eddie Cruz, my teammate/brother who lost his life off the field and never had a chance to play in a college football game.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• hate to lose nothing feels worse then a loss.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My family, friends, and those less fortunate I want to make it so I can take care of those close to me, and give back to those who haven’t had the opportunities I’ve had in life.