2019 Week 6 Fantasy Football Last-Minute Waiver Wire Advice
By Craig Forrestal @that_sports_guy
It is time for the Tuesday night panic to set in for all fantasy owners as they regret and rethink the pending roster/waiver moves they have set. Do not worry we have you covered with some quiet moves moves that could pay off with roaring laughter. All players listed on this list are between 0-50% owned in Yahoo! Leagues.
- Jamison Crowder-WR-NY Jets: Sam Darnold has been cleared to play against Dallas and Crowder saw 17 targets from Darnold in Week 1. Yes, that is correct, 17 targets in one game.
- Preston Williams-WR-Miami Dolphins: If there was ever a week to play a Miami Dolphins player this is the week as they get the Washington Redskins, in the middle of a disastrous coaching change, off a bye. Williams has 25 targets over the last three games and has emerged as the favorite target for Josh Rosen.
- Byron Pringle-WR- Kansas City Chiefs: 9 targets from Patrick Mahomes nothing else needs to be said. And if something else needs to be said, the Chiefs coaching staff has been talking about him for a while.
- Diontae Johnson-WR-Pittsburgh Steelers: Yes, Pittsburgh has been destroyed by injuries. However, they still play the games. Insert Diontae Johnson a rookie from Toledo that has back-to-back 8 target games.
- Adrian Peterson-RB-Washington Redskins: Bill Callahan believes the team has made a mistake by not having AP more involved in the game plan. I would take Callahan for his word and expect AP to get some more work Week 6 against Miami. And if Week 6 goes well then you may have found something moving forward. Worth the risk if you have roster space.