- Name: DeMichael McQueen
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 220
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Lane College
- Twitter: @McqueenDm
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Milton, Florida and I love how close our community is.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Strength and conditioning, Film Practice is the most Important because you have to try and perfect you craft. You have to practice hard and give it everything you got everytime your out there. Strength and conditioning is gonna put you in position to be successful like get you in shape and prepare you for a season. Film study is also important because you need to see what you do wrong and what your opponents are doing.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I’m always worried about my family because I have a single mother and she has done everything she could to push me throug college to be successful.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality is tackling and reading plays for sure.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Isaiah Crowell is the best player I’ve ever played against in college.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I didn’t play football I would definitely be in the military.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first then my desk then my car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member family means to much to me if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be where I am.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Boobie Miles off of Friday Night Lights. I loved his character.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity would be when I got into a wreck.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable play is when I got my first big hit against Isaiah Crowell at Alabama State
What song best describes your work ethic?
• In my bag by Lil Baby is my song. Because I’m always working hard to be better.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Coverage, It would up lift my game to another level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my uncle back because he was a big motivator for me.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated player in the NFL is Jeremy Reaves he is a real baller.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected. Respect goes a long way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Tyrann Matthieu even know he still made it I felt bad for him when he was going through it.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother Lakesha Brown is my biggest influence. She is my role model without here none of this is possible.