Demario Davis is one of my favorite players in the NFL, because he is a great man of faith. He has accomplished quite a few amazing things off the field, but this act happened on the field.
The Saints linebacker wore a headband that said “Man of God” on it, and was fined by the NFL for 7,017 dollars. Well he appealed his fine and won, according to his Twitter account. The cool thing is Davis is going to take the money that would have went to the fine and do something positive with it.
The 8 year NFL vet is going to be donating the 7,017 dollars to the St. Dominic Hospital in Jackson, Mississippi where he grew up. Davis’ mother worked there when he was growing up.
They are also selling headbands that say “Man of God” and “Woman of God” to raise funds for St. Dominic Hospital. This is how you take a negative and turn it to a positive.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fan Controlled Football League Prospect Interview: Sean Brown, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/sean-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:5 NFL Free Agents You Should Look Forward To In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-fr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Vdvq14w1zd
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:15 year old high school football player Daylon Burnett died after school shooting in Arkansas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Courtland Sutton Injury Review | Will the Broncos star WR recovery? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/courtl… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:The Best Player Available Podcast w/ Neil Stratton and former Titans scouting director Blake Beddi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago