- Cassius Grady
- University of Texas San Antonio
- Hometown: Grand Prairie, TX
- Twitter: @therealcassius5
- GP: 12
- Total Tackles: 45
- TFL: 3.5
- Passes Defended: 9
- INTs: 4
As an athlete, what is your motivation?
My motivation is my daughter & my family.
What defines success for you?
Having a strong relationship with God, having financial freedom, working for myself, and taking care of my loved ones & friends.
What would your teammates say about the type of teammate you are?
They would probably say I am a silent assassin, too cool for school, which I’m not, but something along those lines.
What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
One rule i’ll never break is choosing friends over family or even money over family.
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
I would say Tristen Wallace (WR – Prairie View A&M) if practice counts. If not, Xavier Ubosi WR from UAB.
Who is the best player in the NFL?
What is your team of choice on Madden, why?
Falcons, their WR core is so tough.
Failure is inevitable in life. How do you handle situations that don’t go in your favor?
I handle situations that don’t go my way very simple, i keep my head up and my chest out and attack the next favor 10x harder if that one doesn’t present itself again.
Is there a current/former NFL player that you model your game after?
Knowing what you do now, what would you go back and tell yourself as a High-School Freshman?
Take the weight room and school serious, it makes your life a little easier.
What is your go-to restaurant near campus?
If your life was a book, what would its title be?
“The Trials and Tribulations of Cassius Grady.”
What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
Cash Sh!t by Megan Stallion ft Da Baby. I only like Da Baby part though.
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
I would say my Grandmother I never met, just because I know she’s looking down proud at her grandsons and I wish I got to meet her.
Forty-years from now, what do you want to be remembered for?
I want to be remembered for my style of play and for the things I plan to do for my people, my community and other people’s community as well.
In 15 words or less, why should an NFL team invest in you?
I’m trustworthy, Im determined, and I’m consistent. I feel like im everything they look for in corners. As a person, and as a player.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Father of a football player arrested for stabbing two players after his son beat up the coach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Las Vegas Raiders are expected to workout CB Jermaine Ponder Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jermai…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Former Raiders starting offensive lineman Mario Henderson dead at the age of 35 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/mario-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago