- Cam Jefferies
- University of Cincinnati
- Hometown: Painesville, OH
- Twitter: @Cjefferies18
- GP: 13
- GS: 9
- Total Tackles: 34
- TFL: 4.0
- INT: 1
- PBU: 11
- FR: 2
As an athlete, what is your motivation?
My motivation is to make my family proud and to be the best player that I can be every time I step on the field, and a better player than I was the day before.
What defines success for you?
Success to me is defined strictly by the effort put into it. I set goals and give my absolute everything to achieve them. As long as I stay the course and give my all then I am successful.
What would your teammates say about the type of teammate you are?
My teammates would say I am a selfless player who would sacrifice anything for the greater good of the team.
What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
Never quit, never shortcut myself, never let someone outwork you, keep God first, stay faithful to my family.
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
Anthony Miller, Memphis WR.
Who is the best player in the NFL?
What is your team of choice on Madden, why?
Cleveland Browns, my hometown team.
Failure is inevitable in life. How do you handle situations that don’t go in your favor?
Find the lesson that was learned in every failure to become a better player.
Is there a current/former NFL player that you model your game after?
I pick pieces from different players and use different techniques that fit my size and play style.
Knowing what you do now, what would you go back and tell yourself as a High-School Freshman?
I would not tell myself anything because everything I have been through has created the man I am today and I would not want to change anything about myself.
What is your go-to restaurant near campus?
The Eagle OTR.
If your life was a book, what would its title be?
“One Down at a Time.”
What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
Nelly – The Champ.
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
If I could sit down and have dinner with anyone in the world I would pick one of my grandmother’s because I never got the opportunity to talk to either of them before they passed away.
Forty-years from now, what do you want to be remembered for?
Forty years from now I want to be remembered as a great athlete and a great person. I want to be remembered for using the platform I was given to influence and impact lives, especially the youth.
In 15 words or less, why should an NFL team invest in you?
You won’t find anyone that will outwork me or be more determined than I am.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Karl Mofor, RB, University of Albany nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/karl-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/caleb-… @caleb2raw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marvin Terry, LB, Delta State - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/marvin… @MarvinTerry7… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Darien Reynolds, LB, Gardner-Webb - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/darien… @Only1Reynolds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hTMZdWrknm
about 54 mins ago